ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Go Pro Hero4 Session

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Go Pro Hero4 Session

Go Pro has announced a smaller version of its popular Hero 4 camera. The Go Pro Hero4 Session is 50% smaller than the Hero 4 and at 74g it is 40% lighter.

This camera can click 8 megapixel or 5 megapixel still images and record videos that are maximum 1080p ie Full HD.

At 1080p you can select either a medium angle of view or an ultra wide view. At 1080p the maximum frame rate is 60fps.

This camera has an internal battery. It is waterproof upto 33 feet. It has only one button to power up as well as record.

It has Wi-Fi and blue-tooth so that you can connect your smartphone or use the optional remote to change the settings.

The Go Pro Hero 4 was already small. So for some people the Hero4 Session may be too small. Nevertheless when attaching it to your hand or head, the smaller size may be preferable to some people.

Go Pro has also launched floatation device for the Go Pro Hero4 Session so that if you accidentally drop in water, the camera will float. It also has an orange colour, so that one can spot it easily.

Go Pro has also launched a lens replacement kit for the Hero4 Session, so that if the front lens element gets scratched, then you can replace the glass lens cover by removing the screws using the screwdrivers.

The Go Pro Hero4 Session costs 399 usd. You can buy it here: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/He...DFF/d10-v1-t12
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information