24-06-2012, 07:13 PM
camera Cannon power shot SX200 IS
F number 6
exposure time 1/160

used 10X optical Zoom

full frame

Rajan Kanagasabai
24-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Nice picture and good you got the entire tail. A higher shutter speed (don't know what ISO you have used) may have enhanced this image. You may want to do away with the date and time . . . Thanks for sharing.

regards
Rajan

Vijayashankara Nanjegowda
24-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Thanks for appreciative and encouraging words, this is point and shoot digital camera, manual programming is there but i used the autofocus mode, and now i have switched off the date and time mode. what i have been posting is all photos taken last year.

Mrudul Godbole
25-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Nice pose. Maybe moving a bit more to the left would have been good as presently the branch is blocking its face. Also more space on the left in the direction it is looking would enhance the composition further. You could have also tried a vertical. You can go through the following link - Indiawilds: Land of the Tiger. Conservation, Wildlife Photography, Communities (http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84)
Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
27-06-2012, 04:57 PM
I agree with the previous comments. Langur looking into the image would have been better. Unfortunately, the branch is also inbetween the photographer and langur. Thanks for sharing.