PDA

View Full Version : Quite Evening at Madupetty,Munnar

V S Sankar
25-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Most tourists get back to Munnar before sunset after visiting Madupetty dam.But the colors of the sky come alive and the Madupetty dam goes quite after sunset.........

Canon As 540,1/100,5.6,ISO 100

Regards

Mrudul Godbole
25-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Lovely landscape. I liked the composition. Surely lot of colours in the sky. The mountains ranges in the background look nice. Thanks for sharing.

Rajan Kanagasabai
26-06-2012, 05:17 AM
Beautiful potrait, will make a great wall paper. I tried opening up the exposure and a bit of contrast with white balance, to highlight 3 layers, One is the forest / tree cover just beyond the lake, second the mountain ranges in Grey (which is slighly dark in the first snap) and third the swirl of clouds . . . . this also helped the sky get a little more blue . . . . let me have your thoughts on this . . . . .

regards
Rajan

V S Sankar
26-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Rajanji thanks for improving the image.Your PP has made the pic look better.While doing some pp(with Canonn digital photo prfessional) I was trying to get exactly what you have achieved.Thanks again for your expertise.

Regards

Murugan Anantharaman
26-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Lovely image Sankar. It seems to be a lovely place. Rajanji has enhanced the image by furthering the pp. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
03-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Rajan's repost looks much better. It is good that you remained there for some more time to see the colours in the sky. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi