PDA

View Full Version : Animals Day in school

Prasad Dingankar
28-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Today it was Animals Day in my daughter's school Jr. KG class for which students were asked to bring some animal sketch. I tried my hand with pencil after almost seven years... :)

Exif-
it was done in yellow card board paper with lead pencil
taken with 500D & 24-105

In the morning it was high time & I managed to complete in an hour. Then when I locked closely I observed the nose & mouth part of the sketch has not done well :blush: The balance is disturbed.

Mrudul Godbole
28-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Nice sketch. It is good to know that there are activities in school to encourage children to save tiger. You have drawn a nice sketch, agree the nose part could be a bit shorter :). Seems you are quite good in drawing :-). Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
30-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Good to know that you can draw. I am worse as far as drawing is concerned. For drawing and for sculpture, one needs to have a very good idea of anatomy.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bhargava Srivari
01-07-2012, 03:14 PM
You certainly did very well. If I draw a tiger, the end result will look closer to a horse than a tiger :-D

On the serious side of it, nice to know that schools do something like this. Such activities will hopefully create a strong positive impression about wildlife in the minds of our young, and go a long way in regard to their working for preserving our nature.

Cheers