PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Crab Spider With Kill

Joshi Bhavya
27-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Small Little Crab Spider With Kill..

With Canon 550D- 100mm Macro+ 12mm Extension Tude. (Experimenting)
Full Frame.(Vertical shot)
F:8.0
ISO:400
SS:1/200s
Built Flash
Critique Welcomes.

Abhishek Jamalabad
27-07-2012, 07:13 PM
I was initially wondering how you achieved such a magnification... interesting to see that you have started using ETs. Nice details near the head region. You could have tried more DoF (f16?) here. Interesting to see two other flies on the large dead one... Do you have shots from other angles?
TFS

Mrudul Godbole
27-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Nice action captured. Good details. I had not seen the two flies, after reading Abhishek's post I noticed them :). Good to know you are experimenting with extension tubes. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.

Joshi Bhavya
28-07-2012, 12:41 PM
I was initially wondering how you achieved such a magnification... interesting to see that you have started using ETs. Nice details near the head region. You could have tried more DoF (f16?) here. Interesting to see two other flies on the large dead one... Do you have shots from other angles?
TFS

Abhishek, Here is the Another Horizontal angle..with 12mm ETs.

Sabyasachi Patra
29-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Interesting image. Good that you could manage to capture this. The fly makes it even more interesting. This kind of drama continues every day in nature. We just need to be ready to witness and document it. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi