PDA

View Full Version : Tigers of Tadoba#6

Praveen Siddannavar
01-08-2012, 09:11 AM
These are the Telia cubs, in all 4, only two in frame. The cubs had a great time in the concrete water tub and headed towards the main road. It was amazing to see them in a playful mood and one of the cubs started walking towards us, a forest guard who was on foot had to jump into the Gypsy and in the process he left his water can. Later of one the cubs carried away his water can into the bushes. I will share that image as well. I had to crop the image as the background had forest guard's bike parked:(

Camera - Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, 500mm lens
Av 4
Tv 1/250
ISO 800
EC+0.3
Focal length 500mm
Cropped
Support from Gypsy roof
Date and Time : 7th June'12 @ 5:58pm

Saktipada Panigrahi
01-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Lovely composition and excellent clarity. Like the asphalt road previously,the concrete water tub ...very unkind to you.What can you do? Its wildlife photography.Nature decides the boundary.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
02-08-2012, 02:28 PM
A lovely moment. How much I wish to see these two on a rock rather than a wall.

Unfortunate that the forest departments continue to concretise our forests. Because of these incidents the tigers become comfortable with people and when they grow up at times it is disastrous.

Murugan Anantharaman
04-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Lovely image of the cubs at play. They seem happy and relaxed. It is indeed alarming to know that wildlife is getting used to urbanization. How I wish :(..... Thanks for sharing.