PDA

View Full Version : The Kondeshwar Falls...

Prajwal J Ullal
17-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Captured this frame not at an ideal moment though I wanted to capture the whole essence of the completely clouded experience as well as the multilevel falls.

EXIF
Canon EOS 550D
Canon 18-55 IS
F/32
S.Speed 2sec
ISO 100
Focal Length 43mm
Tripod Shot
C-pl filter used

Mrudul Godbole
17-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Agree it would have looked great without the fog. I can see the small waterfalls in the background. Wish the fog had cleared. the waterfall looks nice. Where is Kondeshwar falls? Thanks for sharing.

Prajwal J Ullal
17-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Kondeshwar is on the footstep of Dhak Fort, near Pune (Kamshet area to be precise)

Sabyasachi Patra
19-08-2012, 12:23 PM
One way it is good that there was fog else the people would have been prominent.

Including both the falls gives us an idea about the overall topography of the place. I have never been there. How far is it from Pune and in which direction?
Sabyasachi

Prajwal J Ullal
19-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Thank you Sir, this spot would be about 65kms from Pune, via Old Mumbai Pune Highway. Through this route once you reach Kamshet area, u need to take a right (almost unidentifiable turn). Once into this road u need to follow it till Nane Maval village, later a left to KamreGaon and through this willage head towards Jhambivli Village. From there its an easy walk and you can ask guidance from any villager or else the Poojari of the temple would join you as a guide...as he knows few spots near by.
Had seen an S.T. bus which I originates from Kamshet I suppose...

Prasad Dingankar
27-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Such a heavenly feel of this place, hope to see it some day. Thanks for sharing & enroute details....