PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Gift.... Hoopoe

Prasad Dingankar
26-08-2012, 11:06 PM
As I started off from my House, this fellow jumped in front of my car, Then took a small flight to land about 60-70 meters. Probably waiting for me. I parked the car. Took the cam to reach slowly... He was kind enough to pose for me....
Full Frame
TV- 1/200
AV- 5.6
ISO- 400
-0.3 compensation
Handheld...

Saktipada Panigrahi
26-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Nice side view.Lovely colours. It is Monday in Kolkata. Flight delay-Jungle Cat on the runway.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Murugan Anantharaman
27-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Nice image of the hoopoe. I still havent got a decent shot of it yet. Wish its crest was open. Thanks for sharing.

Mrudul Godbole
27-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Nice perch and good eye contact. The green background looks nice. An off-centered composition with slight less space on the right would enhance the image further. Thanks for sharing.

Prasad Dingankar
27-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Nice perch and good eye contact. The green background looks nice. An off-centered composition with slight less space on the right would enhance the image further. Thanks for sharing.

I am still honning on my skills of Focusing & recomposing. In the rush of capturing I always forget to release the focusing button... Thanks for suggestion.

Sabyasachi Patra
28-08-2012, 09:43 PM
The background has come out well. Eye contact is fine. Keep on trying and your skills will continue to go up.

Wish I see a junglecat again in my lens. It has already been a year and a half since my last jungle cat sighting in bandhvgarh.