PDA

View Full Version : Painted.....

Prasad Dingankar
20-09-2012, 09:12 PM
For last few days... despite regularly visiting my favourate spots & catching birds.. some how was not willing to post .... probably was not happy with my work ... here posting one of the images ..not to left out from my favourite hobby.....

Exif.

500D with 400mm
AV 5.6
TV 1/640
ISO 400
Croped, monopod

Saktipada Panigrahi
20-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Good image of the colourful bird under trying conditions. The habitat looks nice. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Roopak Gangadharan
21-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Nice one prasad. good eye contact and display of habitat.more space at the bottom wuld be nice.

TFS
Roopak

Bibhav Behera
21-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Nice eye contact. A lower angle would have been great! Thanks for sharing.

Mrudul Godbole
21-09-2012, 04:55 PM
The habitat looks nice. Agree about some more space at the bottom. Thanks for sharing.

P.S - I agree sometimes I too don't have images to post or didn't find time to convert, but commenting on images helps to be in touch with photography. That way I don't feel out of touch :).

Prasad Dingankar
21-09-2012, 09:15 PM
The habitat looks nice. Agree about some more space at the bottom. Thanks for sharing.

P.S - I agree sometimes I too don't have images to post or didn't find time to convert, but commenting on images helps to be in touch with photography. That way I don't feel out of touch :).

That's sharp..... :)

Sabyasachi Patra
23-09-2012, 02:48 PM
I agree with the previous comments. I have pending stuff - images to convert and films to edit. Restlessness increases when it piles up. God has give us the ability to hone our craft. So keep on pushing yourself and things will continue to improve.

Were you shooting from a bank?

Murugan Anantharaman
28-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Nice image of the painted stork. The colors have come out well. My work keeps me awfully busy, even on weekends most times but thanks to forums like Indiawilds my connect with nature and photography is always there. Thanks for sharing.