View Full Version : One more Tiger

Kiran Ghadge
01-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Bandhavgarh
Canon 50d + Canon 100-400mm
1/100, F5.6, ISO320

GSR Reddy
01-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Wonderful image, the expression is very good. perfect for a portriat.

Ramesh

Mrudul Godbole
01-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi Kiran,

Lovely stride and eye contact. The low angle adds to the compostion. I feel some more light would have enhanced the image further.Seems it was getting up.

look forward to more..

AB Apana
02-06-2009, 06:16 AM
A very nice and effective image. Agree with Mrudul, perhaps it needs to be opened up a bit.

Apana

Sabyasachi Patra
02-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Kiran,
I like the composition and the low angle. The grass and the vegetation gives a wild feeling. I would have increased the brightness a bit. What is that bright area on the left foreleg? I would have loved to use a higher aperture here. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Murugan Anantharaman
08-06-2009, 02:43 PM
well Kiran....the title sounds discouraging...every tiger image is special and unique and lovely...so this definitely is not just "One more Tiger".....but another lovely tiger image...cheers!!!

Sabyasachi Patra
08-06-2009, 08:38 PM
well Kiran....the title sounds discouraging...every tiger image is special and unique and lovely...so this definitely is not just "One more Tiger".....but another lovely tiger image...cheers!!!

I agree. One can never feel bored with tiger images. I have seen the reactions of people when the come face to face with a tiger. Some people have expressed their desire to touch a tiger. I have even seen photographers forget to click and wait with bated breath for the tiger to pass by. Tiger is God's most magnificent creation. So share all your tiger images, we won't be bored.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Kiran Ghadge
11-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Agree guys :) I am always lazy to think on good titles.. will take care next time...