PDA

View Full Version : Egret (breeding plumage)

Rajan Kanagasabai
02-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Another from the Parambikulam collection (strangely, i was not able to upload y/day and the day before for Indiawilds kept returning "you have reached your limit for the day" message). . .

400D, F6.3, 1/320, ISO - 100. Pls do provide ur feedback

regards
Rajan

Bibhav Behera
02-06-2009, 04:31 PM
the head stands out nicely against the dark background... good shot... would have been nice if you could have had a bit more space on the right

AB Apana
02-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Agree with Bibhav. Nice BG, but a bit more space on the right would have been better.

Apana

Mrudul Godbole
02-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi Rajan,

There is a limit set of 2 photographs per forum (i.e Birds and mammals) in 24 hours. So if you post more than the set limit the message is shown. So please upload based on the limit.

Nice photograph. Sharp image.Liked the eye contact and the stride. Look forward to more.

Rajan Kanagasabai
02-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Actually, i was lying inside a tent and this bird was almost an arm's length away. My 500MM was loaded. Did not have time to switch to a smaller lens and hence this full frame.

Agree with Bibhav and Apna on the composition. Good learning and Thanks for enlightining.

regards
Rajan

Sabyasachi Patra
04-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Rajan,
I like the breeding plumage. The feathers look nice as if painted. Would have loved some more depth of field. You can print some text at the left for a greeting card. Do you have a vertical version? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi