09-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Camera Model Canon EOS 60D
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1600
Av( Aperture Value ) 9.0
ISO Speed 400
Lens EF-S10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM

Mrudul Godbole
10-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Nice landscape. The black clouds on top give a nice feel of monsoons. Cropping just a bit from the bottom to remove the white wall(?) would be good. Thanks for sharing.

Prasad Dingankar
10-10-2012, 03:36 PM
I remember going to this place during my stay at Bangaluru in the year 1999. But frankly speaking, By that time I myself was a free bird ;) & was not aware about conservation, I must confess. At the same time I agree with Mrudul mam (commenting on her shikara post), That Bangaluru is getting hotter each passing day, last time I visited bangalore was in the year 2004, in the month of Feb. and it was very hot then.

Murugan Anantharaman
12-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I've been to Bangalore many times but never been here. I heard this place is crowded with people on weekends, am sure there must be littering and noise scaring away birds and other inhabitants of this place. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
12-10-2012, 02:03 PM
I would prefer the image to be slightly brighter. It looks a bit dark. If possible slightly reframing this would have looked better as right in line with the hill is a dark tree and that doesn't add to the image. The depth of field is good. The clouds add to the image.

When I was first transferred to bangalore, I was told that Nandi hills is a drinking spot for guys who go on bikes. However, at that time the place was better. There were less of human habitations.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
17-10-2012, 03:24 PM
I agree with the comments above. Some more brightness would be great. Was this on the same day you caught us guys cycling there?

Hymakar Valluru
23-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Sabyashachi & Mrudul take your point.. i think i can add light and crop a little.. tree is one thing which i should have avoided.

Bibhav : its on the same day

Nandi Hills is completely turned out into a mess, trees have been cut down, people have their picnics and throw garbage around.....