PDA

View Full Version : Oriental White eye .. & Garbage at Nandi Hills

Hymakar Valluru
09-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Poor Administration & Maintenance is spoiling the habitat of birds at Nandi Hills.. Its been turned into a Garbage dump by tourists..

Its not the same place which i have seen 2 years back with lots of species of birds.

Camera Model Canon EOS 60D
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1250
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 400
Lens EF300mm f/4L IS USM +1.4x III

25% to 30% Cropped.

Saktipada Panigrahi
09-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Beautiful birds. Trying to survive amongst uneducated literates.Good document.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Murugan Anantharaman
10-10-2012, 12:20 PM
I have also seen Oriental white eye in urban jungles of Lucknow. Quite unfortunate that their natural habitat and food is being consumed, largely thanks to us :(. Thanks for sharing.

Mrudul Godbole
10-10-2012, 01:22 PM
I agree Nandi hills is one more example of tourist places which are badly maintained. It should be a plastic free zone ideally. I think implementing this rule shouldn't be very difficult, but I think no one is looking at this problem :(. Nicely documented. What is this white stuff? Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
10-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Ohh my God! What is that? Waste cotton or something? Sad to see this degradation. When will we realise that our actions are so obnoxious that we can neither breathe fresh air, nor drink clean water and can't even stand as even the earth has been poisoned.

Hymakar Valluru
23-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Its cotton waste.. surprising to see that at Nandihills as people dont reside there at all, its all thanks to the picnic lovers..