View Full Version : Tusker.........Mudumalai

Suraj Sreedhar
16-10-2012, 08:45 PM
September 10th 2012
Av f 5.6
ISO 1250
Tv 1/250s
Fl 179mm
Will be in BANDIPUR from tomorrow till 20th.Had reserved my booking 2weeks back & was waiting with my fingers crossed.At last......................:001_smile::thumbup:

Mrudul Godbole
17-10-2012, 10:40 AM
The raised foot looks nice. Wish the elephant in the background was not present. Good to know you are going back to the jungles :). Look forward to see your photographs. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
17-10-2012, 11:05 PM
I agree with Mrudul. If the other elephant, would have been looking into the frame, then the image would have further improved. In Black and white photography there is always the temptation to create contrasty images. In this image, I would like to lift the blacks a bit. Look forward to hearing from you about the present status of Bandipur.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Suraj Sreedhar
20-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Sabyasachi Patra sir
The safaris were allowed only on 18th morning & Evening,that too JLR jeeps were not allowed.Only Forest Dep Jeeps & Buses were allowed.
We had booked jeeps for both morning & evening safaries,we were the 1st one to enter the forest after banning the tourists.We sighted 2 sloth bears.........but no big cat:(.
The safaries were again stopped by the department.They said there will be a meeting after which they will start the safaries from monday.:thumbup: