Nikon D90
Sigma 150-500
f/5.6
1/640
ISO 800
-0.7 EV

Mrudul Godbole
26-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Nice that you got it running towards you. Lovely eye contact. I liked the display of the habitat. Is this a full frame? Just a bit more space at the bottom would enhance the composition further. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.

Pralay Lahiry
26-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Thanks Mrudul. This is slightly cropped to leave out a dead branch on the left. Yeah.... would have been nice to get some space at the bottom.... however, she started running without notice and did not give enough time to think and refocus.

Vijay Rajan
26-10-2012, 02:06 PM
"she started running without notice and did not give enough time to think and refocus", those are the joys of photography in the wild Pralay Ji ! Lovely frame indeed.

Pralay Lahiry
26-10-2012, 06:18 PM
And don't we love wildlife photography for this very reason MR Rajan :thumbup:? That is exactly what makes it so fascinating.........

Sabyasachi Patra
27-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Nice running pose straight towards you. It looks like clicked through the wire mesh as the patterns are visible in the background. It is difficult to recompose especially through that wire mesh. Are these the ones that are kept for acclimatisation? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Pralay Lahiry
27-10-2012, 11:38 AM
It was indeed taken through the wire mesh. It was taken at Sudhannyakhali where people are kept within the wire mesh. The acclimatization ones are in Dobanki and not in Sudhanyakhali. In Sunderbans all watch towers are surrounded by high wire mesh.

Saktipada Panigrahi
02-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Nice to see it springing in the open near the sweet water tank, looks fugitive and wary.Its sideways look and positioning of ears may be due to intraspecific communications. Nice pose captured.This tank is visited by tiger a little more often.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

P.S.:I have never seen tiger here, but I shall ever remember April 10, 2010 afternoon when I saw three snakes (two monocled cobras, sure) here.