PDA

View Full Version : Wardha-Chandrapur..... A small trip

Prasad Dingankar
29-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Had a nice wild trip to Bor Dam & Tadoba. will be posting some photographs from this trip. Hope you like it. Your critiques most welcome.

On the first safari itself come to know about the damage to shutter butten of my 30D one more time :(

Exif:
TV- 1/125
AV- F-6.3
ISO- 800
Compensation- -0.3
Hand Held
Crop for composition.

Saktipada Panigrahi
29-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Beautiful image of rufous male. Bright blue eye ring is clear. Nice perch.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
30-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Nice sighting. Good details. Good you got the eye in clear through the branches. Maybe if possible moving a bit forward would have helped to avoid the out of focus tree trunk on the left would have been good. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.

Roopak Gangadharan
30-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Nice job on focus.Good eye contact. Agree on avoiding the OOF trunk. Iam yet to see the migrant populations this winter. heard a lot of calls though

TFS
Roopak

Sabyasachi Patra
30-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Did you use your 400mm? The eye contact is nice. Good to see this beautiful bird. I think it is a large crop, so while clicking the out of focus tree trunk may not have occupied his thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Prasad Dingankar
31-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Did you use your 400mm? The eye contact is nice. Good to see this beautiful bird. I think it is a large crop, so while clicking the out of focus tree trunk may not have occupied his thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Yes, It was captured with 400 mm
Here is the full frame image, I was in Scorpio, when I spotted this handsome guy I asked the driver to stop, He was first timer for Safari. In all I got only three shots.

Prasad Dingankar
31-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Here is another Image of the three. This is also full frame.