PDA

View Full Version : Two Tigers

Bhargava Srivari
23-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Seen are two of the four Telia cubs having a nice evening playing session. All the four cubs and the mother were present at the scene but they chose opposite sides of the road to rest and play, thereby denying us a chance of recording the entire family in a single frame. What followed was a very entertaining half hour with the cubs running around and one of the cub even stealing a forest guard's water bottle! I should consider consider myself very blessed for having seen all the four star tiger families of Tadoba over the first half of the year :)

Canon EOS 7D, Canon EF 300 f/2.8 L IS II USM + 1.4x extender III | Tadoba, Maharashtra | f/4, ISO 400, EC -1/3, 1/250 sec, evaluative metering | June 2012.

Saktipada Panigrahi
23-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Framing of the photograph looks fine. The smaller looking cub, it seems to me, might have beautiful coat with broad black stripes. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Praveen Siddannavar
23-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Lovely image and sighting of these telia cubs. Bhargava with your PP skills I feel you can process it even better, I am somehow not happy with bg.

See if you can change the bg;), just kidding
tfs

Mrudul Godbole
24-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Nice pose. Liked the stare of the cub in the front. I think slight less space on the left would be good. Thanks for sharing.

Suraj Sreedhar
27-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Nice to see them together,they have posed well for you...................
TFS

Sabyasachi Patra
30-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Nice cubs. Wish you had a higher shutter speed.

I agree with Praveen. The background looks messed up. The canon telephoto lenses are known for good bokeh. Why pay huge premium to buy Canon teles when the background has to be messed up?