PDA

View Full Version : Little ring plover - Diwali at Ratnagiri

Prasad Dingankar
29-11-2012, 08:23 PM
This is one more out come from my morning safaries. Hope you like it. Experts may please confirm the ID.

For this take, I was crowling in the white sand on sea shore. enjoyed the sand bath, it was almost every were.:D

EXIF:- 500D with 400mm
TV- 1/2000
AV- 6.3
ISO- 400
exposure- +0.3
hand held, crop

Roopak Gangadharan
29-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Neatly done prasad.Lovely light. Like the low angle and details.The drift material adds colour..the reddish one distracts a bit but cannot do much on that..

looks like Non breeding Greater sand plover Charadrius leschenaultii

TFS
Roopak

Mrudul Godbole
30-11-2012, 11:51 AM
The low angle looks great. Your sand bath has paid off :). Good details and composition. Which beach is this? Thanks for sharing.

Divyang Dave
30-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Superb shot....

Prasad Dingankar
30-11-2012, 03:36 PM
The low angle looks great. Your sand bath has paid off :). Good details and composition. Which beach is this? Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, had you been to ratnagiri any day? Its Golap beach, near famous Pawas. Its about 12Km from my home.

Sabyasachi Patra
02-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Prasad,
On one of the days we will land up at your home. :) There are so many places to visit, but only one lifetime. :(

Lovely image. I like the eye contact. The low angle enhances the image. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more such shots.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Prasad Dingankar
03-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Prasad,
On one of the days we will land up at your home. :) There are so many places to visit, but only one lifetime. :(

Lovely image. I like the eye contact. The low angle enhances the image. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more such shots.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Welcome, Just inform in advance so that I will take leave from my surat schedule to come to Ratnagiri :)