Exposure Time 1/500 sec
Aperture f/5.6
ISO Equivalent 800

cheers
Rahil

Sabyasachi Patra
17-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Rahil,
Nice image. It is good that the bright area bordering the green patch doesn't cut the head. A little bit lower and it would have cut the head. However, if you would have been flat on the ground then the perspective would have been a bit different.

The bird had its shadow side towards you. However, it has been well handled. Is this a crop? I would have loved a bit more sharpness. Where was this image created?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
17-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Liked the open beak and the low angle. A bit more contrast might help.Nice composition. Keep posting..

Rahil Abdulghani
17-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Liked the open beak and the low angle. A bit more contrast might help.Nice composition. Keep posting..

Thanks for visiting my post and also for your valuable tips. i will try boost the contrast and see how it looks.

Cheers
Rahil

Rahil Abdulghani
17-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Rahil,
Nice image. It is good that the bright area bordering the green patch doesn't cut the head. A little bit lower and it would have cut the head. However, if you would have been flat on the ground then the perspective would have been a bit different.

The bird had its shadow side towards you. However, it has been well handled. Is this a crop? I would have loved a bit more sharpness. Where was this image created?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thanks sabyasachi for your visit on my post. This is a 50% crop and it was shot under the shade of the tree at HCU (Central University of Hyderabad).

Thanks and cheers
Rahil

AB Apana
17-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Hi Rahil,

Agree with Sabyasachi's comments, but still a nice image. Are you working or studying at Central University? When I was there we had 2700 acres of wilderness, which unfortunately, from what I hear, has largely been lost.

Apana

Rahil Abdulghani
17-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Hi Rahil,

Agree with Sabyasachi's comments, but still a nice image. Are you working or studying at Central University? When I was there we had 2700 acres of wilderness, which unfortunately, from what I hear, has largely been lost.

Apana

Thanks Apana. I reside next to the central university campus.:D yes it is true a large area has been lost.

Concrete jungles are coming up these days.

Cheers
Rahil