PDA

View Full Version : This morning.............. I see a smile.

Anand Madabhushi
10-01-2013, 01:15 PM
The whole set up was ready before the day break. I saw him on a tree away from his borough. He came and parked himself in his borough for over 40 minutes. Shot 10 minutes of videos of him staring into the camera, winking with his right eye, then with the left and finally both....

As the AF was hunting in the early morning, manually focused and used the cable release.

Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
Tv(Shutter Speed) 1/4
Av(Aperture Value) 6.3
ISO Speed 320
Focal Length 400 mm
AF Mode Manual focusing
AF area select mode Zone AF
Manfrotto and Cable Release.

Sucheth Lingachar
10-01-2013, 06:24 PM
So Cute.... :) look at those Eyes glowing... Loved it... TFS

Mrudul Godbole
11-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Lovely stare. Nicely focused. Good details. As you had sometime, you could have tried a higher ISO and narrower aperture to get some more details in the bark. The composition looks good. Thanks for sharing.

Kumaran Narayanaswamy
11-01-2013, 08:11 PM
the eye is saying who is there out to photograph me nice one... thanks for sharing

Saktipada Panigrahi
12-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Nice image. As if a baby looking at a stranger.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
17-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Nice image. I love the looks of this owl. The shutter speed is very low. Did you use a manfrotto tripod or monopod? How much of a crop is this? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Anand Madabhushi
17-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Patraji, I set aperture priority for details and used a tripod. No crop. I have not received emails for any of the replies except yours.

Nice image. I love the looks of this owl. The shutter speed is very low. Did you use a manfrotto tripod or monopod? How much of a crop is this? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi