Focal Length 560 mm
Exposure Time 1/400 sec
Aperture f/8
ISO Equivalent 500

Cheers
Rahil

AB Apana
18-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Another great capture. If I had a nit it would be that the cocus is on the flank of the bird. Great BG, well done!

Apana

Bibhav Behera
18-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Nice lighting and sharpness... Wish you could have got her on a natural perch.
TFS

Sabyasachi Patra
18-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Lovely background. I wish a bit more head turn towards you as that would have enhanced the eye contact. At the moment the lighting is from the left and its face is on the shaded side. If you could have clicked from the other side then it would have been great as well.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahil Abdulghani
18-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Lovely background. I wish a bit more head turn towards you as that would have enhanced the eye contact. At the moment the lighting is from the left and its face is on the shaded side. If you could have clicked from the other side then it would have been great as well.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thanks for your comment. Infact i have a version shot from the other side of the bird. Will post later.

Cheers
Rahil

Rahil Abdulghani
18-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Nice lighting and sharpness... Wish you could have got her on a natural perch.
TFS

spotted this bird on the fence, hence did not take chance of waiting for him to land on a natural perch for the fear of losing it.

Thanks for your comment.

Cheers
Rahil

Rahil Abdulghani
18-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Another great capture. If I had a nit it would be that the cocus is on the flank of the bird. Great BG, well done!

Apana

Thanks Apana for your visit and comment. I will post a different angle of the same bird.

Cheers
Rahil