PDA

View Full Version : Elephant in Dhikala grassland

Ravindra Yadav
28-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Camera was Sony HX100V & I am sorry for other details.

Mrudul Godbole
29-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Nice to see a tusker crossing. The habitat displayed looks nice. Wish the other gypsy was not present. Was this clicked early morning? Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
29-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Nice to see the tusker in Bhabar-Terai landscape. Composition is good. How nice had it been if the jeep were not there.The image gives us a natural feel about Dhikala Chaur in winter.
This is a forum whose Vision and Mission are different. You should not have any hesitation in posting your photographs and make honest observations how you feel about others' images too. You could learn a lot here if you so wish. If you could share your recent Corbett experience, it will be nice.
Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
29-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Your image gives us a feeling of being there in Corbett. Same image with slight increase in contrast and little bit saturation is uploaded here. One can always learn and continue to improve. The only thing is one should be honest with his or her work. Else, learning stops.

Ravindra Yadav
04-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Thank you very much, Sabyasachi. I agree with you.

Ravindra

Your image gives us a feeling of being there in Corbett. Same image with slight increase in contrast and little bit saturation is uploaded here. One can always learn and continue to improve. The only thing is one should be honest with his or her work. Else, learning stops.

Ravindra Yadav
04-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Thanks for your appreciation. I visited Corbett in December 2011. I am having hobby of visiting TR/NP/WLS & have done so far 15 tiger forest plus others. I will like to share any information/observation about them which I have but am having limitation with photography, so could not post more photos. Since buying this digital camera , I am running out of luck if sightings of carnivores are concerned.

Ravindra

Nice to see the tusker in Bhabar-Terai landscape. Composition is good. How nice had it been if the jeep were not there.The image gives us a natural feel about Dhikala Chaur in winter.
This is a forum whose Vision and Mission are different. You should not have any hesitation in posting your photographs and make honest observations how you feel about others' images too. You could learn a lot here if you so wish. If you could share your recent Corbett experience, it will be nice.
Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Ravindra Yadav
04-02-2013, 04:57 PM
It was taken in Afternoon Safari (15:40 hrs.) on 15 December 2011.
Thanks for your appreciation.

Ravindra

Nice to see a tusker crossing. The habitat displayed looks nice. Wish the other gypsy was not present. Was this clicked early morning? Thanks for sharing.

Abhirup Dutta Gupta
09-02-2013, 10:00 PM
excellent.