PDA

View Full Version : Lioness in Gir National Park

Ravindra Yadav
28-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Camera was Sony HX100V. I am sorry for the poor picture quality as I have yet to learn photography.

Mrudul Godbole
29-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Nice sighting. There seems to be some shake. Was the gypsy engine running? Please post the Equipment and EXIF details, so it will help to comment better. Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
29-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Nice sighting. Are you sure it is a lioness, not a young lion! We all make mistakes and then only learn which mistake we should not commit. Please feel free to post your images, you will improve substantially within a short time. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
29-01-2013, 12:13 PM
I agree that there is shake in the image. Check the tips section for improving sharpness of your images.

Ravindra Yadav
04-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Yes, The Gypsy engine was still running. Actually this sighting was not on the route given to us but was somewhat inside. All safari routes in Gir National Park meets/terminates on Kamleshwar dam. So while returning back from there forest watchers asked all tourists to have a glimpse of majestic beasts (actually 2 from a family) & they didn't allow anybody to stay more than 2 minutes!
I am sorry for the picture quality & EXIF details. My camera is Sony HX100V & it is not a DSLR /professional camera.
I don't know actually what is EXIF & ISO details but will like to know.
Thanks.

Ravindra

Nice sighting. There seems to be some shake. Was the gypsy engine running? Please post the Equipment and EXIF details, so it will help to comment better. Thanks for sharing.

Ravindra Yadav
04-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Thank you very much. I will go through it & will try to improve.
I am having a good photo of world famous wildlife photographer 'Bedi brothers' which I took on a chance encounter of them at Dhikala (Corbett). Should I post it here ?

Ravindra

I agree that there is shake in the image. Check the tips section for improving sharpness of your images.

Ravindra Yadav
04-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Thanks you very much.

Ravindra

Nice sighting. Are you sure it is a lioness, not a young lion! We all make mistakes and then only learn which mistake we should not commit. Please feel free to post your images, you will improve substantially within a short time. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild