PDA

View Full Version : Myterious Land

Joshi Bhavya
30-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Common Cormorants main Habitat, As i Remember I was in Foggy Morning And I cannot seen not a single bird, As foggy goes down slowly slowly I saw Mysterious land in front of my eyes.. all Cormorants looking at me silently for few seconds. Lucky that Cormorants are friendly to humans.. otherwise they are thinking to hunt me down. Just kidding

But yes, it was very small time when I and all cormorants looking at each other. it was really scary feels.

With Canon 550D-Tamron 70-300mm Macro
F:4.5
SS:1/2000s
ISO:200
Full Frame (Vertically captured)

Thanks for Viewing

Saktipada Panigrahi
31-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Nice and Mystic. Lovely composition, one bird with nice wingspread at centre-stage has made all the difference. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
31-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Agree with Saktipadaji, a nice mystic feeling to the image. The vertical composition looks good. Its good that you got so many cormorants perched on the tree. The reflection adds to the composition. Nicely composed. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
01-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Where did you click this? Lot of them have perched. Interesting that even without sunlight it has opened its wings to dry in the wind.

Joshi Bhavya
02-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Where did you click this? Lot of them have perched. Interesting that even without sunlight it has opened its wings to dry in the wind.

This cormorants have main habitat, In Rajkot (Gujarat)

Fog is to much that it take 3 hours to allow the sun-rays to enter. all cormorants are waiting Patiently ...