PDA

View Full Version : Konkanscape

Murugan Anantharaman
11-02-2013, 08:15 AM
I have been seeing a lot of theme based scapes in this section :). I have one too now. Konkanscape, this is the true beauty of Konkan. Virgin beaches and quiet hills. This image was taken on my way from Ganpatipule to Ratnagiri. Its a lovely route with many nice views of the sea.

Nikon D7000,f/9,SS 1/320, ISO 800,fl 18mm.

Mrudul Godbole
11-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Beautiful landscape. Its nice to see uncrowded and clean beaches. The pano composition looks nice. Seems the light was bit harsh, what time was this photographed? You can try to increase the contrast and adjust the levels. I tried to slightly underexpose the image to get more details in the background. Also removed the dust spot. Do clean the sensor :). Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
11-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Looks like a lovely place to trek. :) Unfortunately, we hardly have time to explore. The pano composition looks nice with the vast expanse of water. I think you will be able to convert better with the raw with slightly less contrast than Mrudul's version. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Prasad Dingankar
20-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Nice scape, I come across this post little late, but then it refreshed me at work. Thanks for sharing