PDA

View Full Version : To persue the love with Mother Nature

Prasad Dingankar
26-02-2013, 10:43 PM
There was a mild fregrance every were in the air when we reached the waterfall, near my village. I could see the bushes of it every were.. finally I found its flower ..... it was very beautiful... but thorny.... I managed to pluck one and probably the only.... Hope you all will recognice this.... I will tell the name later.
Loading the picture of a created situation, sorry for that... I will load the natural picture afterwords....

500D with 24-105
AV-11
TV-1/40
ISO-200
Full frame, camera on floor

Prasad Dingankar
26-02-2013, 10:46 PM
One more from other angle

Mrudul Godbole
27-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Liked the first composition better. The light is good in that and also the details. The yellow colour looks nice. In the second image, I think the light was from the left, so there are more shadow areas. What is it called :). Thanks for sharing.

Prasad Dingankar
04-03-2013, 10:33 AM
It is famous Ketaki, the abandoned flower for pooja & rituals but rich in Aroma... I will post the another Image soon.

Sabyasachi Patra
25-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Nice one. It reminded me of an episode that Swami Rama had written in his book "Living with Himalayan Masters". He had said that while going to Tibet trekking through the mountains, he found a very beautiful flower which he had never seen before. He then plucked it. Then he felt as if the flower is telling him that why did he pluck it, as the flower had done no harm to him. When we realise that even trees have got lives, whether it is right to pluck a flower just to photograph or even to offer it to God.