PDA

View Full Version : Telia Tiger Siblings

Praveen Siddannavar
10-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Not much introduction is needed about these telia tiger siblings but for my friends who aren't aware about this family, it will be unfair if they don't know the background, this is one such famous Tiger family known as the Telia Tiger Family. Telia referred to the Telia dam and a lake. The resident Tigress of Telia gave birth to 4 cubs in this area and since then this family is seen around and is always in the limelight especially the sub adults cubs for their mischievous behavior yet playful moods most of the times. The cubs may be ~ 14-15 months old now.

I photographed these siblings at Jamun Zora again referred to a small water hole, I believe the mother had made a kill and these sub adults were feeding and had moved temporarily from Telia to this area. We managed to see all the 4 cubs and at one time they were really in a mood to stalk on a Gaur, I have filmed the footage of the same as well that can be seen on my Face Book timeline.

Camera - Canon EOS 7D, Canon f4.5-5.6 100-400mm
EXIF - ISO 800 Av 8 Tv 1/250 sec EC -0.3 Focal length 180mm, Small crop
Location -Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve
Date - 23rd January 2013 @ 4:19pm

Mrudul Godbole
10-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Nice display of habitat. Liked the way they are relaxing by the water hole. Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
11-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Unique setting. Nice image. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Suraj Sreedhar
14-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Looks like a mirror image.................Nice habitat & image.
TFS