PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Turtle Dove

Angad Achappa
29-12-2008, 01:37 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/piranhaboy/3106911873/
Spotted Dove(Streptopelia chinensis)
One of the most common and widespread species of dove found in India. Also known as Spotted Turtle Dove.
Camera: Canon EOS 400D
Lens: Canon 400mm F4-5.6 L (hand held)

EXIF:
Exposure: 1/400sec
Aperture: F/6.5
ISO: 400

Mrudul Godbole
29-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi Angad,

Welcome to IndiaWilds.

Nice shot but I am not able to view the details properly.You can upload a bigger dimension photo e.g 800*640 for better viewing with max file size to 200kb.

You can edit the present post and upload a bigger dimension file.If you are facing any problem regarding the same, let me know.

Looking forward to see more pictures from you.

Cheers,

Sabyasachi Patra
29-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Hi Angad,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

A nice image. The background is well diffused and enhances the image. The border looks good for print presentation, however it becomes difficult to critique as it takes away the attention. It is always better to upload images without border in sites as these where we critique each others images for mutual learning.

The image has some bright highlights, which can be recovered during processing. I would have loved a bit more head turn away from you, so that the eye would have been more visible and would have further enhanced the image. The image is sharp though you have handheld the lens. Look forward to more.