PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Scape | Kabini

Sucheth Lingachar
18-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Photographed at Kabini, Three tigers were very far and other side of the water body and i could manage only this much.

we could see 2 tigers in the frame

Nikon D3100, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4D IF-ED + AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II/14E

F/8, 1/400s, ISO 400

Saktipada Panigrahi
18-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Good environmental image. The foreground looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
19-04-2013, 08:50 AM
Tough one. Not easy to compose. Atleast you saw the tiger. Watching a tiger in the wild is a thrilling experience. Creating a good photograph is even more satisfying. Were you in a gypsy or boat?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Sucheth Lingachar
19-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Thank you Saktipada Panigrahi and Sabyasachi Patra for the comments....

Sabyasachi Patra: I was in Gypsy not in boat... this is Bisalwadi lake.. no boating here.... this time i took my mother for a change....

she was lucky enough to see 3 Tigers and one Leopard in her first safari..... :)

Roopak Gangadharan
19-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Nice. I belive there is something called the first timers luck. I saw a leopard with a kill on my first outing in a jungle and took 3 years and umpteen visits to see the next one.

TFS
Roopak

Mrudul Godbole
19-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Beautiful lake. The flowers in the water add to the composition. The tigers were pretty far off. You did well in the given conditions. I think you should take your mother for more safaris, with her luck you would get some great sightings :). Thanks for sharing.

Murugan Anantharaman
23-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Very nice image Sucheth. The tigers do seem far off, but merely watching them is a treat by itself. Mothers always bring in that extra special in everything, for you I guess the special treat your mother gave was a nice sighting of these tigers. Thanks for sharing.