PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am from Hooghly

Subhasis Roy
29-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Hi,
I am from Hooghly, West Bengal and presently at Sikkim,serving as junior engineer(mech.) in Rangit Power Station of NHPC Ltd. It is a hydro-electric power station. I am here fro three and half years with my wife and three year's daughter. It is a transferable job and that is why I have to spend most of my life in this hilly and forest areas. Before I was at Manipur and there was also so much birds and other wildlife animal. I have very much interest in nature and wildlife specially in birds and bird photography is one of my hobbies besides singing,playing Tabla and travelling in forests and jungles.
I have received an e-mail from this group. I have watched this website. It is very rich in its database, photogallery,forum specially who's who forum which is very much helpful to know each other.
Hoping very much its repetitive success and prosperity.

Regards,
Subhasis Roy,
South Sikkim

Mrudul Godbole
29-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi Subhasis,

Welcome to IndiaWilds !!

It is good to know about you. Do share your knowledge about wildlife and would look forward to see your photographs.
Keep posting..

Sabyasachi Patra
29-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi Subhasis,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Good to know about you. The wilderness and wildlife of north east has not been documented well. So take it as a blessing that you are based there. Look forward to your photos, posts and participation.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

PS: Upload your photo so that we can 'id' you when we are in Sikkim. :D

AB Apana
06-07-2009, 07:24 AM
Hi Subhasis,

Welcome to IndiaWilds, we look forward to seeing your pics.

Apana

Subhasis Roy
07-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Dear,
Thank you for your cordial invitation. I am just waiting for sending the image of bird here.

Regards,
Subhasis Roy
Sikkim