PDA

View Full Version : The game of stepping stones..!

Bhargava Srivari
29-05-2013, 10:00 AM
The same Tiger cub that had a cross-lake swim the previous evening, decided to avoid even coming in contact with water the next morning. Perhaps, even Tigers have mood swings.

Canon EOS 7D, Canon EF 300 f/2.8 L IS II USM + 1.4x extender III | f/4, ISO 320, 1/1000 sec, EC 0, evaluative metering | Tadoba, Maharashtra | March 2012.

Mrudul Godbole
29-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Liked the way it is stepping on the small rocks :). The front paw in the mid-air position looks nice. Seems he was in a playful mood :). Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
30-05-2013, 11:21 AM
Nice image. The raised paw looks nice. It is good that you got it in a side on pose. The image needs a bit of clock wise rotation. Did you work on the rocks in the background? That attracts attention. I am not sure if there was enough water for the complete reflection. Did you have space at the bottom? How much of a crop is this? Thanks for sharing.

Bhargava Srivari
30-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Thank you.

Except for shadow/highlight recovery on the entire image nothing specific was done to the rocks in the background. Also, there was not enough water in the foreground to get the reflection of the entire Tiger; only its legs can be seen. that's the reason I cropped the bottom portion to make it a pano sort of crop. The image was cropped only from the bottom so it is a relatively small crop.

Saktipada Panigrahi
03-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Nice image captured at the right moment. I am so happy that you could observe different behaviour of the same animal. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Roopak Gangadharan
05-06-2013, 06:17 PM
super moment. well captured.

TFS
Roopak