PDA

View Full Version : Hi All New Member in Family

Pankaj Yadav
30-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi All Iam Pankaj Yadav from Haryana but currently in Ahmedabad Gujarat, working in a IT company. Love to explore new places in India. Except south India and some eastern state visited every state of our Lovely India, Just came back from a 2 days tracking from saputara, vasda, wagai and many small villages in Gujarat border.

It will be a great fun and learning for me to be part of this family.

Me and some of my friends are looking forward to do something in Ahmedabad like some walk or to have public discussion or something related to that.
Because i strongly believe that we are failed wildlife conservation to common people or people at least think about our nature. Please help me if u have any idea or any person who is in Ahmedabad or any place near to it i will love to work with them

I truly appreciate Sabyasachi Patra's positive effort to convey the messages of wildlife conservation with wildlife photography. I'll surely & actively share my views, thoughts, feelings and experiences about wildlife conservation at this forum.
Wish you all a wonderful, peaceful & successful life in the wild.

All best wishes

Pankaj Yadav

Mrudul Godbole
30-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi Pankaj,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its good to have like minded people like you in the forum. Look forward to share your views and opinions.

Cheers,

Sabyasachi Patra
30-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi Pankaj,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Thanks for your kind words. All of us have to do our bit else there won't be any wilderness left.

It is often accused that conservation is done by the elitist. We have to involve more and more people in the conservation movement and make it widebased.

Look forward to your photos, views and participation.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Chitrita Chatterjee
01-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi, Pankaj,
welcome to India Wilds..... always a good thing to have new members voicing their concerns....Good to have you here...
look forward to your proactive involvement in the forum..
:-)

Rahul Parekh
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Welcome to Indiawilds Pankaj :)

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

AB Apana
06-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Welcome to IndiaWilds, Pankaj!

Apana