PDA

View Full Version : Lazy leopard

Hymakar Valluru
26-06-2013, 03:08 PM
This guy slept all the day on that branch we have seen him first at 9 AM from main road near Masthigudi chain gate and also seen him at the same place in the afternoon safari.. while returning from safari we had just stopped to see he was still there, he was there and exactly 6 PM he just got down in few seconds and disapperaed into bushes.

This was clicked at around 4 PM and sun came out briefly for few seconds and the sunrays pierced through the branches and leaves and fallen on this leopard to wake him up but in vain.

Canon 60 D +300 f/4+1.4TC + AV mode + F/5.6+ISO 400

Mrudul Godbole
26-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Wow nice to see him enjoying his afternoon siesta :). Good that you got the sunlight on him. Nice display of habitat. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
27-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Nice to see this. Slightly more space at the right would have been better. Leopards come down the tree very fast, as they normally don't want to be noticed when the start their move. How much of a crop is this? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Hymakar Valluru
27-06-2013, 07:10 PM
50% Crop.. finding a right point to sight the branch it self was a big exercise.

Saktipada Panigrahi
28-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Oh sleep! You have taken away all my worries and dreams, all my defeats and victories, all my sorrows and joys...........come again, come again but only at intervals. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Prasad Dingankar
29-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Nice indeed.... Through out these years I had only once sighted a leopard.... never in any forests but in village limits in Konkan. I wish I could come across such sighting some day, and wish in the jungles of my own village... Thanks for sharing...