PDA

View Full Version : Lovely young Sambar

Debasis Bose
13-07-2013, 03:01 PM
This young sambar spent his entire life in the malani range, and hundreds of nights alone or with his folks in the forest among the carnivores - tigers, leopards and other beasts including us on the gypsy, his wisdom on the laws of the jungle was infinite as I lifted my NIKON D7000, loaded with 150-500 sigma and aimed towards him, he gave this wonderful inquisitive look and asked me to why am I delaying the shot. He must be thinking how novice am I with the camera.:001_smile:

Saktipada Panigrahi
13-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Nice composition and pose of the graceful deer. From its look, it seems it is comfortable near FRH, a feature seen in Corbett. From close-up, it is good to notice Sambar's large ears, absence of much hairs inside and not conspicuously white as in the cases of Chital and some others. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
15-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Nice pose and eye contact. Some more space at the bottom to include the legs in full would have enhanced the composition further. Nice light. Do check the AF point, is it locked on the leaves in the foreground? Thanks for sharing.