PDA

View Full Version : Telia cub clicked by my son ( Akshay -Class VII)

Hymakar Valluru
25-07-2013, 06:53 PM
After our exclusive appointment with Pandherpauni tigress this April for 45 mins we came to Pajar area and we bumped into two Telia cubs.. this cub was sitting pretty close to us and i was on 300 /f4 +1.4 on my 60D and my son was on 1100D + 55-250 mm he got few close clicks before they got up and moved away.

EXIF:

Canon 1100D
55-250 IS
1/200
F/5.6
ISO - 400

Mrudul Godbole
26-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Lovely capture Akshay. Nice pose and good eye contact. The composition looks fine. Its good you got the paws and also the tail in full. The details are good. Look forward to see more of your photographs :). Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
26-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Very nice photograph Akshay, our little friend. This little cub will grow up and will rule over a part of the forest in years to come.

Like your father, our first Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru took his daughter Indira to famous Kaziranga National Park.

"......it is much more exciting and difficult to "shoot" with a camera than with a gun and wish that more and more adventurous young man will give up the gun in favour of the camera."--- wrote Jawaharlal Nehru.

When Indira became Prime Minister, she established 'Tiger Reserves', and this project is continuing and new reserves are being created.

Great learning from a father by the daughter.
God bless you.
SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
27-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Dada has posted a moving quote from Jawaharlal Nehru's book. Frankly speaking I am amazed at the thoughts written in those letters. Good that you have initiated your kids into watching wildlife. Also tell him to watch as watching wildlife gives the knowledge which makes the person a better photographer. Techniques can always be learnt.

Ask him to also click images with more of habitat. That will force him to think. Good beginning for him.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi