PDA

View Full Version : Manchinbele

Bibhav Behera
02-08-2013, 05:00 PM
This was shot in Manchinbele dam near Bangalore. Had driven there for a short visit last Sunday. For the drive, I had affixed a GoPro Hero 3 Camera on the bonnet of my car to shoot a timelapse video.

The attached image was shot a few minutes before sunset.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 17-40 f/4L USM, B+W Circ Polariser
SS 1/125
f/9
ISO 100

Full Frame image. Comments and critiques welcome.

Mrudul Godbole
02-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Lovely effect created by the clouds. I liked the composition. The rocks on the left pointing into the frame look nice. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
12-08-2013, 04:12 PM
The clouds look nice. The rocks at the bottom left looks nice. The one at the centre in the foreground somewhat mars the scene. Alternatively one can think that with the set of rocks on the left and one at the centre, it would have been better to have a rock on the right as that portion looks blank and unbalanced. Looks like the corners are vignetting with your polariser? Close to half of the right side is darker than the left side. If the right side would have been brighter than the image would have looked even better. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Pallavi Hujband
29-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Nice Capture...

Saktipada Panigrahi
30-08-2013, 10:31 AM
' World's most beautiful things are free'- said Prof. A.P.J Kalam. Cloud is one of such subjects. A very few things can change our mood and feeling with its romantic and devastating appearance, changes of colours during day and night.
Nice that you have chosen this subject and created such a beautiful panorama through your lens. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Kaustuv Chatterjee
03-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Wow!! A stinning landscape...gives a dynamic feeling of the clouds racing overhead...guess that's what you wanted to capture through the time lapse