PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour Guys (As they say Hello in French)

Vipin Sharma
22-08-2013, 02:09 PM
To start with , I only have to say that I've a passion for wild-life and wild-life photography , in other words you can say an engineer by fault and a wild-life enthusiast by default.
Though, I do not live in India but tigers of India do not let me be away for long , I visit India, Kenya and South-Africa almost every after three months.
I visit very regularly to Bandhavgarh , Ranthambore and Sariska.
I'm born and brought up in Alwar, Rajasthan and hence Sariska which hardly 32KM from my house is close to my heart.
My professional life do not allow me to be associate with any NGO or any social group since apart for my photography trips ; I travel more than most of the airline around the world b'cose of business purpose. But I would love to be associate with NGO working towards ''SAVE TIGER'' campaign.

Equipment:
Camera: Cannon 7D , Cannon 1000D , Lenses: Sigma 150-500mm F5.0-6.3 APO DG OS HSM , Cannon EF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6L

Sabyasachi Patra
23-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Vipin,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Good to know more about you. You are blessed to be able to visit the forests frequently. Not many people can do that. Keep on traveling, documenting and sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
23-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Hello,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Nice to know you are passionate about wildlife photography. Agree with Sabyasachi, its not easy to take time out to pursue this. Look forward to share your images and views in the forums. Keep posting.