PDA

View Full Version : Little Stints in flight

Kaleeswara Srikanth
27-08-2013, 06:33 PM
I was observing this flock flying like an orchestra pattern, it was too shy and gave me a tough challenge to frame them. After understanding their movements,I was just lying down with my lens and was waiting for the group and finally they showed up. It was more than beautiful to see them fly in groups like waves in air.

Exif: Canon 7d + 400 2.8 IS + 1.4 III TC, AV mode, F:4, ISO 500, 1/800, -1/3 Stop, Handheld, Eval Metering.

Roopak Gangadharan
27-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Nice timing and well framed.... the open underwing position of so many birds make this look nice.The colours seems off there is distinct blue tint to the image.

TFS
Roopak

Shyamala Kumar
28-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Looks like a beautiful painting!The black details on the birds look like brushstrokes in fine black .Lovely imagery.TFS.

Prasad Dingankar
29-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Wonderful synchronization captured.... Thanks for sharing.

Mrudul Godbole
30-08-2013, 05:36 PM
The stretched wings create a nice symmetry. Nice to see so many of them in flight. Ya do seems there is a slight bluish cast. Good angle. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
01-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Nice to see them flying in a group. It is always tough to click a large group as some of them get cutoff on the frame edges. Agree with Roopak about the colours. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Kaleeswara Srikanth
01-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks Roopak & Sabyasachi, Not sure if the colors are reflection of light from the water or WB issue, Will reprocess the image to check the same. Thanks again for the feedback.

Rajeev Khanna
09-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Sample the tint with the eye dropper tool in photoshop fill a blank layer above the image in photoshop, reverse the color (command I in mac) change the opacity to 50% , and voila the color cast is gone ( Change the blend mode to color)