PDA

View Full Version : journey.

Arindam Datta
19-09-2013, 12:30 AM
life is an amazing journey.as u start stepping outside ur zone of familiarity it will take u on from marvel to marvels!
wen i was first asked about a trip to my famous duars,i was a bit hesitant,apprehensive of frustating wildlife viewing considering dat the jungles will be closed and abundance of food,water and heavy undergrowth is just enough to discourage any wildlifer!still i hit d turfs and my apprehensions started materialising,as a full day rife failed to provide any decent sighting or sound ...not even d eerie call of a plaintive peafowl!but as d sun was going to rest,it painted infront of me a display of colours which washed all my regrets!
canon eos 500d,18-55mm @27mm.
iso-200
f/25,1/10 sec.
handheld.

Saktipada Panigrahi
21-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Beautiful landscape. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
22-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Nice mood of the sunset in the jungle captured. The water flowing through the rocks look nice. I feel a slight wider aperture would have been better as presently the shutter speed was very low and you were doing hand held.Where was this photographed? Thanks for sharing.

P.S - There are some dust spots visible at the top left frame and one on the right, so you can try cleaning the sensor.

Sabyasachi Patra
22-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Nice landscape. It is often a nice tranquil feeling watching the sunset. The sensor dust becomes prominent when you use narrow apertures.