PDA

View Full Version : black bucks

Rajeev Khanna
23-10-2013, 05:50 PM
bachelor males on fringes of the herd on testosterone
@ tal chappar

Saktipada Panigrahi
23-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Nice action captured. Lovely eyes. While one male is on attacking mode, the other is holding ground. Reminds me that some Indian Army Regiments are formed on these lines. Beautiful India. Is the colour dark grizzled, not rich black? Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Rajeev Khanna
24-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Nice action captured. Lovely eyes. While one male is on attacking mode, the other is holding ground. Reminds me that some Indian Army Regiments are formed on these lines. Beautiful India. Is the colour dark grizzled, not rich black? Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Dear Sktipada,
I think these are young males yet to acquire the rich black color and harems , testing it out

Rajan Kanagasabai
25-10-2013, 06:26 AM
The low angle is a big plus to the photograph. Good details and sharpness. If the tilt is corrected in PP this will be an even greater composition.

Thanks for sharing

Rajan

Roopak Gangadharan
25-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Nice moment captured. agree with Rajan the low angle is nice and a correction to the tilt will make this even better.

TFS
Roopak

Sabyasachi Patra
25-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Nice scene. Agree with the previous comments. I think the colour difference is due to processing. I wonder whether you are using some picture profiles? Thanks for sharing.