PDA

View Full Version : Waterfalls

Uday Kiran
31-10-2013, 10:28 AM
These falls are located on top of the mountain. People need to trek to 2.5 kms to reach there. Have to be careful during monsoon as the conditions will be slippery to trek.

Camera: Canon 600D
Focal Length : 15mm
Shutter Speed : 1/10
Aperture: 16
ISO/Film: 100

Sabyasachi Patra
02-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Where is this place? Which mountain? There seems to be some cable lying at the bottom left corner. What is that?

A larger sized image would help us see details and critique. You can post an image upto 1024 pixels on the longest side.

Uday Kiran
04-11-2013, 05:31 PM
The waterfalls are located on top of the mountain in Bheemeshwara village near Bheemeshwara temple.

Route: Drive towards Bhatkal village from Talaguppa,Shimoga on Bhatkal-Kogar road. After crossing Bhatkal there is a sign board on the road which says way to Bheemeshwara temple. A four wheeler can go upto 1/2 km inside that road as it is not good for driving and if it's a monsoon season even that's impossible. We(I along with my friends) went in a monsoon, hence we trekked for two and half to three kilometers and reached the bottom of the steps which will take you to the top of the mountain. The road while trekking is quite scenic.

I'm not quite sure of the purpose for keeping the cable but the other end of it was inside the temple.