PDA

View Full Version : Laggar Falcon

Rajeev Khanna
09-11-2013, 11:00 AM
@ Tal Chappar 7D @ 400mm f 7.1 iso 100 1/1000 100-400 usm

Saktipada Panigrahi
09-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Nice image. Nice to see the wing tips nearly touching the tail tip.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
11-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Good to see this species. How many of them were sighted? The shadow areas have lost details. However we should be fortunate to atleast click an image and crop it thanks to digital technology. In earlier days we never used to click an image if the subject is not as per composition, as there was no way of cropping a slide.

Did you drive down to Tal chappar?

Rajeev Khanna
11-11-2013, 04:36 PM
yes i drove to chappar, i haven`t understood your comment. their are plenty of opportunities in chappar. this was was about thirty meters or less in midday harsh light i thought i got a decent image.

Mrudul Godbole
12-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Nice sighting. Good eye contact and catch light on the eye. Thanks for sharing.

yes i drove to chappar, i haven`t understood your comment. their are plenty of opportunities in chappar. this was was about thirty meters or less in midday harsh light i thought i got a decent image.

I think what Sabyasachi meant here was, in a rare sighting of this bird, it is good enough, even if we got a record image from far, which we can crop later for a pleasing composition. In film days, that was not possible.

It is good to know that there are lot of opportunities to sight it in Tal Chappar.