PDA

View Full Version : run for life

Arindam Datta
10-11-2013, 08:04 PM
ab tu bhaag milkha !!!!
when there is death lurking behind evry bush,when there is hunger haunting you every second,when you have to quench your thirst with water reflecting the pair of burning eyes of the most efficient predator...the life is separated from death by only the difference of hairbreadth on timescale...and to make the most of that to make you live another day...run baby run.
cropped a bit.
canon eos 500d,sigma 150-500mm.

Saktipada Panigrahi
10-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Lively action-filled image of the Chital in its natural habitat. Nice play of light and shade as his hopes and fears. Perfect timing. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Rajan Kanagasabai
11-11-2013, 06:03 AM
Nice picture and an equally captivating narration. Did you picture the sequence as well ? What was the shutter speed ?

Thanks for sharing

Rajan

Arindam Datta
11-11-2013, 09:38 AM
iso-200,1/800 sec, @150mm,f/6.3.
no sir i am really sorry dat i did not make a series!

Mrudul Godbole
11-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Nice mid-air pose captured. Nice composition. Including the habitat has enhanced the composition. As you used only 150mm, zooming in a bit would have been good, so wouldnt have to crop. Some more details would have enhanced the image further. Nice narration :-). Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
13-11-2013, 01:17 PM
When the cheetals start running wait and get ready for the shot. Most of the times the jeep drivers continue driving and that results in the shot becoming soft.

I think lowering the contrast slightly and lifting the midtones may strengthen the image.