PDA

View Full Version : IndiaWilds meet

Sabyasachi Patra
09-07-2009, 08:18 PM
We had a small meet earlier in Bandipur and had huge amount of fun. We are now thinking of a meet on Oct 2nd to 4th 2009. Let us know how many of you would like to participate. Also suggest a place of your choice. It is a long weekend, so we need to plan soon.

The options are : Tadoba, Pench, Kabini. If you want any other place then please suggest.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Aditya Panda
09-07-2009, 11:53 PM
We had a small meet earlier in Bandipur and had huge amount of fun. We are now thinking of a meet on Oct 2nd to 4th 2009. Let us know how many of you would like to participate. Also suggest a place of your choice. It is a long weekend, so we need to plan soon.

The options are : Tadoba, Pench, Kabini. If you want any other place then please suggest.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Does it have to be in Wildlife Week? :( No other long weekends around then? I'll be busy with 'Wildlife Affairs' of Wild Orissa in that period, we have a few things planned out including some workshops with FD top brass, can't be absent from town then :(

All three places are equally fantastic. In Tadoba and especially Pench I can help with all the logistics. Tons of other possible places.

Cheers,
Aditya

AB Apana
10-07-2009, 09:41 AM
I have selected Kabini, but in all probability will be in MP then and am not sure if I can make it.

Apana

Rajan Kanagasabai
10-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Kabini would be my choice as well. I can get my car from Chennai and pick up folks who wish to join

regards
Rajan

Dipankar Mazumdar
12-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Dear All,
I would love to meet all you guys in person, and kabini would be an additional bonus, have been craving for Leopard sitings and maybe this is the opportunity. If you guys could fill in with details and confirmations, I could book the New Delhi - Chennai Tickets.
Cheers
Dipankar

Rakesh Agrawal
22-07-2009, 07:53 PM
it sounds very excting for me to go on a wildlife tour with people like you who understand the jungle so very nicely.and i am looking forward to learn a lot from you guys.i have been to kabini once and stayed in jungle lodges. it was a good experience.how do you finalise the programme?and by when the programme may be confirmed?
Rakesh

Bibhav Behera
23-07-2009, 01:30 AM
I vote for Pench. I have some very intimate memories of Tiger sightings there. Watched 2 cubs and a tigress up close for almost an hour...

Sabyasachi Patra
23-07-2009, 07:34 PM
The voting can go on. In the meanwhile I am planning a trip to Bandipur on 14-15-16 Aug. Any one interested can quickly let me know. Though 15th Aug is a Saturday, still people are going to the jungle. Bandipur won't be crowded. Let me know soon. Wish I see the tiger clearly this time. Ofcourse, last time Bibhav still clicked that yellow and black stripes - little bit of whatever was visible of that tiger sleeping behind the lantana. :D

Sachin Waghmare
29-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Hi Friends......
Nice apportunity for ppl like me... who are beginers in this community..
will love to join you all...
selected TaDOBA as it's closet to me.. ( i.e. more chances of me making it)
will get to learn many thing from u all...

Prashanth Gokul Dwarapu
03-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi guys,

By when can the venue be finalised so that we can make our travel plans accordingly. Looking forward for your company in the jungle....

Sabyasachi Patra
01-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Dear All,
The IndiaWilds meet scheduled for Oct 2nd to 4th has been postponed. Unfortunately, I won't be available on those dates. New dates would be announced soon. I regret the inconvenience cause to all of you.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi