PDA

View Full Version : Tigerscape

Murugan Anantharaman
18-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Finally back in Indiawilds, its been a crazy year and haven't been able to do any birding or wildlife activity at all in India. Work had kept me out of the country most times, however I did get to see a lot of wildlife in my 3 trips to Africa this year. I now hope my travels would be less atleast for a while :).. Took this image during my last trip to tadoba in April'13. Light was bad as it was almost closing time.

Nikon D7000, f/8,SS1/320,ISO 1600, 150mm

PS: The new look of Indiawilds is really cool :)

Sabyasachi Patra
18-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Good to see you back Murugan!

Nice view of a sleeping apex predator of our forests. May be a large image of upto 1024 pixels on the longest side would have helped us enjoy the details better. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
18-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Welcome back :-).

Nice environmental composition. Liked the serene and quiet feel of the jungle, and the way the tiger is sleeping peacefully near the water hole. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.

Shyamala Kumar
19-11-2013, 06:32 AM
Great feeling of the jungle in its true meaning captured at a time when night with all its dangers stealththily creeps up and overpowers day.Thanks for sharing.

Roopak Gangadharan
19-11-2013, 09:47 AM
wow I could do that all day....:D. esp near a waterhole. Welcome back murugan
TFS
Roopak

Abhishek Jamalabad
19-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Welcome back. Love this image, it brings on a sense of calm :). I would have liked it even more without the bright sky, maybe you could have included more foreground to compensate.

TFS

Debasis Bose
22-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Beautifully serene, thick forests is relieved by small smooth grassland that is sloping into the water hole with his majesty caught taking a nap. As Roopak remarked, I would equally love to do the same. Thanks for sharing