PDA

View Full Version : Bekal Fort

Abhishek Mallick
08-12-2013, 11:49 AM
A side view of Bekal fort, during monsoon time...

Canon 500d, clicked at 10mm of Canon 10-22 mm(Rented from Toehold), ISO-100, F-9.0, Shutter-1/500.
Post-Processing done by Photomatrix...

Kerala is truely magnificent during monsoon...

C&C please..

Mrudul Godbole
09-12-2013, 10:49 AM
I liked the composition. The cloud patterns in the sky looks good. The greenery looks nice. Thanks for sharing.

Roopak Gangadharan
09-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Nice. it has been some time since I have gone there. Used to be good place to sight WB sea eagles in the vicinity...Like the compo. Looks a bit under exposed

TFS
Roopak

Abhishek Jamalabad
12-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Nice monsoon feel. In which part of Kerala is this place?

Is this an HDR image? If so what were the individual exposures?

Murugan Anantharaman
12-12-2013, 10:57 AM
This image reminds me of a song from the film 'Bombay- Tu hi re'. Seems to be the same place, not sure though. The dof is nicely covered here. Thanks for sharing.

Abhishek Mallick
13-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Thanks Mrudul :)

Thanks Roopak, true the grass part is little under-exposed- done it to capture the detailing of the sky.. Could have given a thought of selectively increasing the brightness...Will keep in mind next time...

Thanks Abhishek, its in the Kasargod district and visit it during monsoon it will be beauty to watch. I have used 2 images and did some layer blending to get the effect...

Thanks Muruguan for the lovely words, actually Bombay movie shooting has been done here and I got to know after posting the image :)