PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Wagtail

Sucheth Lingachar
15-01-2014, 10:26 AM
This was photographed in Bangalore Outskirts,

Nikon D7100, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4D IF-ED + AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II/14E
F/5.6, 1/1250s, ISO 160, Full Frame

Abhirup Dutta Gupta
15-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Very beautiful frame....

Mrudul Godbole
15-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Nice photograph showing the habitat. I liked the composition and the catch light. Its good you got the head part in the clear. Thanks for sharing. Have lot of birds arrived this year? How is the sightings?

Murugan Anantharaman
16-01-2014, 10:03 AM
Nice image Sucheth. Did you use autofocus or manual? You have managed to get the focus spot on in spite of the blocking vegetation. With the TC is on I have noticed the lens searches for focus(auto) a bit erratically when there is a lot of interference between the subject and the camera (specifically on Nikon 300mmf4+1.4xTC). Thanks for sharing.

Sucheth Lingachar
16-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Thank you Abhirup, Mrudul, and Murugan For your valuable comments and Appreciation....:)

Mrudul : This season i am yet to sight Hariers Mrudul... Hesaraghatta we cant go due to water level this year... and this was in TG Halli, last week me an my friend went to TG Halli and we saw common birds like Heron,Egrets,Brahminy kite,swallows,kingfishers,Common Koot,and also we saw Male Kestrel but couldn't able to capture... and then yellow wagtile,River Terns,spot billed ducks, Grebes.... bird activity is good but no Harriers,eagles...

Murugan :I was using Auto focus only Murugan.... in between bushes it was walking and eating the worms, i waited for around 15 - 20 min for this to come to little open space and when it came i got some few shots...