PDA

View Full Version : Rat snakes Wrestling

Mrudul Godbole
16-07-2009, 01:30 PM
This is from the same series of the rat snakes wrestling. Here they were actually entangled.Full frame. Hand held.

Canon 50D, 100-400 L IS USM, f5.6, ISO 200

critiques and comments welcome..

Bibhav Behera
16-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Nice one Mrudul. Snakes always excite me ... :D :D
I would crop mildly from the top and left...
TFS
Got bitten by one of these once :P

Sabyasachi Patra
16-07-2009, 07:17 PM
You have got the eyes clear. The way they have twisted themselves around each other gives us an idea about their intent. Good one.

Bibhav: I am happy that you are no longer running after snakes. Handling snakes is a skill and it is good to have that. However, I have seen people who have got stuck in doing only that and have lost sight of the greater goal of conservation.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Kiran Ghadge
16-07-2009, 09:36 PM
thats beautiful frame, the red yellow and green colors are making it colorfull. you have captured the perfect moment... TFS

Chitrita Chatterjee
17-07-2009, 10:22 AM
very very nice.... perfect capture..
the colors are just right too... the eyes are sharply etched..
BTW.... how long did you have to wait to capture this..?? :-) do you have any more in the same series, ie taken at this time in various diff positions...?? do post... I hve a feeling it would make an interesting set, esp if you can post them in sequence.

Mrudul Godbole
17-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Thanks all for the comments.

Chitrita, I photographed this in Hasserghatta near Bangalore. I actually saw something moving in the distance and so ran to see what was it. They continued this for hardly 5 mins. I have series of photos in this. I had already posted one earlier, will post one or two more soon. Thanks for appreciating.