PDA

View Full Version : Sariska Diary Dec-13

Vipin Sharma
04-03-2014, 05:57 PM
SPOT THE SPOTS:
====================

EXIF : ISO - 1/3200 , TV - 1/80 , AV priority , f/6.3 , canon 7D , Sigma 150-500mm lens
Saw this shy and elegant guy in late evening around 5:30pm in winter of north , almost deep dark and cloudy day hence is the reason to use ISO 3200.It was a sighting of hardly 2 to 3min but had enough time to change my camera setting according to the surroundings.
It was our driver who saw him first trekking over the small hill / mountain , very well camouflaged and was difficult to locate thru the camera lens.
I was bourn and brought up in Alwar and Sariska is hardly 32 km from my residence , but believe me this was my first sighting of leopard in Sariska.

Shyamala Kumar
05-03-2014, 08:05 AM
The image is expressive of the elusiveness of this stealth predator,its rare ability to just become a part of its environment.Nice capture inspite of the of the light difficulties.Glad to know you have finally managed to sight a leopard from around your home town.TFS

Roopak Gangadharan
05-03-2014, 09:39 AM
nice to see a leopard from sariska..
TFS
Roopak

Saktipada Panigrahi
05-03-2014, 11:43 PM
The behaviour of leopard - elusive, always suspicious and fearful of man is very much visible. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
15-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Good to see a leopard from Sariska. From this image one can well imagine how difficult it is to track a leopard. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi