PDA

View Full Version : Wild Dogs Scape - Kabini

Manasi Chaphalkar
13-03-2014, 12:11 AM
The first thing we spot in the morning safari as we enter is a pack of Wild Dogs yawning and lazying around. Kabini never disappoints and gives justice all the time.
Canon 550D. Lens 70-300mm. Tv 1/50 sec, Av 5.6, ISO 800, Focal length 80mm. Av Priority.

Regards
Manasi Chaphalkar

Saktipada Panigrahi
13-03-2014, 06:01 AM
Woods are lovely..........The antenna of the wily predators are up for the opportunity to emerge or to create.........Nice to see Nagarhole, I have never visited. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
13-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Nice to see you back :-). Liked the way this pair is relaxing in the open. The composition looks fine. So any tiger or leopard sightings :-). Thanks for sharing.

Manasi Chaphalkar
14-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Nice to see you back :-). Liked the way this pair is relaxing in the open. The composition looks fine. So any tiger or leopard sightings :-). Thanks for sharing.

Yea Mrudul..Back from US and first visit to Kabini after a gap one one n half year. There was Leopard sightings in both the safaris but both the times Leopard just crossed the path and sprung into Jungle. The sighting lasted for just few seconds. But it was my first Leopard sighting so it was good :) .

Manasi Chaphalkar
14-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Woods indeed are lovely in Kabini Saktipada Sir..so sighting or no sighting i visit to explore and feel the woods. :)

Sabyasachi Patra
25-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Good to know that you had some nice sightings. I remember one sighting of dholes for several hours in the rain in Nagarhole. Watching their antics was fun. One can see how nicely they bond and their love and affection for each other. If only we can learn a thing or two from them.